Join a Chapter
Join the CRNC and make being a College Republican easier and more fun!
Sign up to get email updates from College Republican National Committee (“CRNC”) and your life will get easier and more fun. With our emails, the CRNC will:
- Make you the smartest politico in your class by doing your research for you. With 119 years of experience and located just blocks from Capitol Hill, the CRNC is driving and defining the debate on issues important to young Americans!
- Provide helpful hints, tips and materials on how to run your College Republican chapter. The CRNC will help your chapter recruit, hold meetings and plan events with our political education emails. Use our emails to start making a difference on your campus, in your community and for our country!
- Share job, internship and volunteer opportunities with the CRNC, Republican campaigns and other conservative groups in Washington D.C. Your political future starts with the College Republicans!
- Give you the inside scoop on CRNC political and messaging through strategy memos that only you and top Republican operatives will receive.
- Plug you into our powerful network of members past and present. With more than 200,000 members on over 1,500 college campuses, and alumni like Karl Rove, Lee Atwater and Grover Norquist, the CRNC can network you with some of the most powerful people of today and tomorrow.
Make your life as a College Republican more easy and fun today by signing up to get email alerts from the CRNC using the form below!
Note: “Joining” by signing up to get emails from the CRNC does not mean you have joined your local College Republican chapter. To join your local chapter, please find your chapter using the College Republican Chapter Map and contacting the College Republican leader on your campus. If your school doesn’t have a College Republican chapter, learn how you can start one here.
After signing up, find the College Republican chapter nearest you. Then contact your local leadership to join your local chapter and see how you can get involved.